Overview: Nier Automata
Nier Automata is a game developed by Platinum Games and published by Square Enix and is a follow-up to the 2010 cult classic NieR.
The game takes place on post-apocalyptic Earth hundreds of years after alien machines have laid waste to civilization in an event known as the “machine war”.
Just like its predecessor, NieR Automata is a third-person action role-playing game that features hack and slashes combat.
It is set in an open world environment and the player can explore places using a variety of methods, including jumping across platforms and using the alien
NieR: Automata tells the story of androids 2B, 9S, and A2 and their battle to reclaim the machine-driven dystopia overrun by powerful machines.
Humanity has been driven from the Earth by mechanical beings from another world. In a final effort to take back the planet, the human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders.
Now, a war between machines and androids rages on… A war that could soon unveil a long-forgotten truth of the world.
Nier: Automata is an action role-playing game developed by Platinum Games and published by Square Enix for PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows.
The game was published in Japan in February 2017, and worldwide in March 2017. The game is set in the midst of a proxy war between machines created by otherworldly invaders and the remnants of humanity.
The protagonist, an android protagonist named 2B, is sent to investigate the planet on behalf of the Resistance army.
The gameplay is similar to its predecessor, Nier, with the addition of new features such as a character-swapping feature, in which the player can switch between characters mid-gameplay, and a top-down shooter segment.
Nier Automata Feature:
The game Nier Automata was highly acclaimed for its deep storyline, unique gameplay, and outstanding graphics. The game was created by a Japanese developer Yoko Taro, who is also known for creating the game Darken grad.
The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, where the planet is ruled by robots that were created by aliens, who left Earth a long time ago. The player controls 3 characters, 2 females and 1 male, who are fighting the robots in order to save the world.
The gameplay is completely different, compared to other games. It doesn’t feature an open world, but instead, it features a mission-based structure. The game is set in a 3D environment, where the player can move freely in all directions. The game was originally released in Japan in 2017, while the English version was released in 2018.
- OS: Windows 7 /8.1 /10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2100 or AMD A8-6500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 VRAM 2GB or AMD Radeon R9 270X VRAM 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 11 supported
- Additional Notes: Mouse, keyboard and game pad (XInput only). Screen resolution: 1280×720. This product only supports MS-IME keyboard input. There is a possibility that other IME will not function correctly with it.
How to Download & Install Nier:automata
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to Upload Haven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Nier: automata is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to NieR – Automata + DLC.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get(here).
- Double click inside the Nier: automata folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _Common Redist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
You Can Free Download Nier: automata Latest Version 2022 our website:rocketpcgames.com