Hello ): Dear Visitors of rocket League PC Games, Today, we are going to discuss the new rocket league update, In this topic, we will talk about New Updates on Rocket League. In the previous article, we have discussed Interstellar Rocket League.
The Rocket League will soon release Update 2.04, which will give you all the information you need before it’s released.
Rocket League Update 1.98 is available on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the Rocket League 1.98 patch notes, the latest update adds bug fixes and gameplay optimizations. In addition, Rocket League patch 1.98 also includes stability fixes.
Rocket League Update Time
Previously, major updates added many new changes and bug fixes. Recently, a fix has also been released. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players have had problems trying to play the game.
Rocket League Update 2.04 is currently published by Psyonix, and a complete list of patch notes can be found here. After many attempts to fix the 120FPS error on the PlayStation 5, the developers seem to have finally found a way to fix it completely. Earlier, they announced that this fix would be rolled out in another fix.
All relevant information you may need about Rocket League patch notes: Update 2.04 is discussed in the next section. This update can be downloaded and installed when it is released online. The file size of this patch will be updated shortly and will be added here.
Rocket League Update Today
Rocket League version 2.0.3 is now available, making it a fun version for many players! This update sets the stage for upcoming NFL Fun pass game content while providing numerous bug fixes and new server regions.
With the NFL season just a few days away, it’s no surprise that many fans are excited to celebrate the Rocket League sport and the current 32 NFL teams will continue to participate. Below is a complete patch note directly from the game’s official website.
The gaming community loves updates as it fixes all issues and brings cosmetics and content to the game.
The car soccer game developed by Psyonix has been very successful and has been around for several years. One of the main reasons for this is the fact that creators are constantly updating their games and coming up with a lot of new content.
Recently, Update 2.03 was released on Friday, September 10, 2021, to fix some minor issues in the game.
Rocket League Update Release Date
The patch notes were released and published on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
Get up! Updates will arrive today on all platforms at 4pm Pacific Daylight Savings Time / 11pm Coordinated Universal Time. This update includes a fix for 120FPS support on PlayStation 5. Today’s update also removes voice chat from game apps on all platforms. Details to follow in patch notes.
Rocket League Cross Platform Party Update
Changes and updates
- Temporarily remove voice chat in v2.04. Current voice chat systems do not meet the latest standards and are difficult to use in fast-paced gaming environments.
- Voice chat is temporarily abolished in v2.04. As many gamers know, current voice chat systems do not meet the latest standards and are difficult to use in fast-paced gaming environments. We also recognize that using in-game voice chat, some gamers experience performance issues (delays in the middle of the game or service interruptions). We don’t want voice chat to interfere with the quality of the game.
- Earlier this summer, he said he was working on introducing an improved and more comprehensive voice chat system to the Rocket League. We plan to bring voice chat back into the game in early 2022. We’ll be approaching voice chat next year and we’ll have a sick comeback, so we’ll share the details. ..
PlayStation 5 120 FPS Support
- Fixed a bug that 120FPS is not supported on PlayStation5-PS5
- [PlayStation 5] Fixed a bug that PS5 does not support 120FPS
- PS5 players can now play at:
- 4K at 120FPS without HDR
- 4K @ 60 FPS with HDR
- Compatible hardware is required to play at 120 FPS (4K / 120Hz monitor with HDMI 2.1 support, HDMI 2.1 cable)
- Support for 120 FPS also requires proper video settings on the console. To change the video quality settings on PlayStation 5:
- Access settings from the PlayStation 5 home screen
- Select screen and video
- Select video output
- 120Hz output set to automatic
- HDR is disabled in the Rocket League when 120Hz is enabled. When the 120 Hz output enable is turned off, the Rocket League outputs at 4K at 60 FPS using HDR.
Until then, you’ll have to wait for developers to reveal what has changed, added, or updated in this Rocket League update.
- Descend along the patched Dead Eye Canyon Ramp
- Fixed a bug related to premature expulsion from an ongoing tournament
- Correction of Italian, German and Russian localization
- Fixed scenarios related to drop shots and NASCAR trails
- Tournament rankings are now displayed correctly on the tournament history page
In addition to these fixes, Psionix also seems to have updated the list of known issues in the game, including all the different versions of the Rocket League. It takes a lot of effort to maintain a game like the Rocket League, but a new set of fixes can keep fans happy while the team is doing the rest of the work. Fans should be aware that this update prepares the game for the 2021 NFL Fan pass, but the content has not yet been uploaded and will not be available until tomorrow. Until then, fans need to make existing content available.
Are you planning to watch the Rocket League 2021 NFL Fan Pass? What do you think of the latest game update? Let us know in the comments or let us know what you think directly on Twitter @Marcdachamp.